Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The delegation includes 30 businessmen .. A senior Jordanian economic delegation to visit Iraq at th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic - The delegation includes 30 businessmen .. A senior Jordanian economic delegation to visit Iraq at th Empty The delegation includes 30 businessmen .. A senior Jordanian economic delegation to visit Iraq at th

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 6:09 am

The delegation includes 30 businessmen .. A senior Jordanian economic delegation to visit Iraq at the end of April

11:22 - 09/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The Minister of Industry and Trade of Jordan and Tariq Hammuri Supply, Tuesday, for a planned visit by an economic delegation representing various sectors to Iraq includes 30 businessmen end of thecurrent month. 
    "The visit comes as part of the follow-up to the implementation of the signed agreements between the two countries with a view to strengthening and activating trade and economic relations and alleviating any obstacles that would limit their increase, especially in terms of technical procedures in the field of transport and customs," Hamouri said in a press statement. 
    "Discussions will be held on the public and private sectors' visit margins in both countries to identify problems and challenges and seek to solve them, in addition to enabling the private sector to explore mutual opportunities and work with their Iraqi business counterparts," Hamouri said.
    He stressed that "the agreements signed between the two countries will achieve great benefits and common benefits," pointing out that "the two sides have a great determination to make the success of the agreement of the two countries and develop to the best levels." 
    Al-Hamouri pointed out that "Jordan views Iraq as an important strategic partner in various fields in order to achieve integration in order to achieve mutual benefits." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:42 am