Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates provide aid to Iran because of "unprecedented events"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates provide aid to Iran because of "unprecedented events" Empty Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates provide aid to Iran because of "unprecedented events"

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2019, 10:33 am

[size=32]
    Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates provide aid to Iran because of "unprecedented events"[/size]
    Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates provide aid to Iran because of "unprecedented events" 1-1243476

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Red Crescent bodies announced on Friday a joint initiative to ease the suffering of Iranian citizens affected by floods and floods, unprecedented and unprecedented in Iran. 
    The UAE Red Crescent Society and the Saudi Red Crescent Authority said in a joint statement that the joint initiative comes from the "bonds of Muslim brotherhood" and emphasizes humanitarian solidarity with the Iranian people, according to the UAE news agency WAM. 
    At the moment, the two bodies are considering mechanisms necessary to activate the joint initiative and contribute positively to reduce the consequences of floods and floods in the affected areas in Iran, according to the Saudi Press Agency "SPA".
    Authorities in the province of Khuzestan, in southwestern Iran, earlier ordered the evacuation of more than 60,000 people in the city of Ahwaz threatened by floods, according to local media reported.

Tasnim quoted provincial governor Ghulam Reza Shariati as saying that the eviction order had been taken "in a precautionary and precautionary manner in order to avoid any danger to the population."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:59 pm