Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Haj: The government's reluctance to drive the Americans will push the people to take up arms and for

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Haj: The government's reluctance to drive the Americans will push the people to take up arms and for Empty Haj: The government's reluctance to drive the Americans will push the people to take up arms and for

Post by rocky on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 1:52 am

Haj: The government's reluctance to drive the Americans will push the people to take up arms and force them out

08:52 - 14/04/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
US troops walk as a US Army C-47 Chinook helicopter flies over the village of Oreij, south of Mosul, on February 22, 2017, where a temporary military base has been established for an assault on the city's west bank. Iraqi forces readied on February 22, 2017 for an assault on Mosul airport after blitzing jihadist positions in a renewed offensive to retake the Islamic State group's symbolic stronghold. / AFP / AHMAD AL-RUBAYE (Photo credit should read AHMAD AL-RUBAYE / AFP / Getty Images)

Information / Baghdad ..
Political analyst Kazem al-Hajj said on Sunday that the reluctance of the government and the parliament and their inability to remove the Americans will push the people to take up arms and force them out. He pointed out that many countries will stand by Iraq in getting the Americans out of its territory and seeking compensation.
"The parliament and the security agreement signed with the American side should be present in the evacuation of US forces from Iraq, especially as the law stands with Iraq, where a dossier has been completed and the need for their presence has not been completed," Haj said.
He added that "the House of Representatives, in the event that it is unable to remove the US forces, international law and diplomatic practice allow the Iraqi people to resist these forces and take them by force of arms as it did in 2011," noting that "Iraq has the legal authority and evidence that the United States since 2003 to this day Iraq has violated the sovereignty of Iraq and killed many of its people and committed crimes against humanity, and therefore Iraq has the right to resort to the International Tribunal to seek compensation from the US side for the crimes committed against Iraqis.
"Many countries will stand with Iraq in the Security Council and vote for the removal of US forces and their condemnation of crimes against humanity. The countries of Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China, Venezuela, Cuba and some European countries will side with Iraq on the UN Security Council," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Apr 2019, 11:35 pm