Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How will the heads of parliamentary committees be chosen?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How will the heads of parliamentary committees be chosen? Empty How will the heads of parliamentary committees be chosen?

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Apr 2019, 1:54 am

How will the heads of parliamentary committees be chosen?

08:47 - 14/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the MP for the Fatah Alliance, Mohammed al-Baldawi, Sunday, that the parliamentary committees will be distributed between the blocks according to points and electoral entitlements, pointing out that the principle of balance will be based on the selection of chairmen of the committees, provided that the ministry and the committee concerned for the same block.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the problems of the ministerial cab are linked to the chairmanship of the committees, and whenever the blocs take points in the cab, the more they lose their points in the presidency of the parliamentary committees and other bodies and institutions."
    He added that "the heads of blocs are determined to end the file of heads of parliamentary blocs in spite of the Kurdish dispute on the cab and the presidency of the committees, especially with the end of the legislative term."
    Al-Baldawi said that "the election of the chairmen of the committees will be through balancing between the cabinet cabin, not to grant the chairmanship of a parliamentary committee of a particular block and give the Ministry also monitored by the Commission for the same block," noting that "the committees will be distributed to the blocks where most of them have representatives in parliamentary committees , To be chosen one of the personalities among them to be Chairman of the Committee. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:35 am