Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament calls for the start of the development of the capital and the adopt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament calls for the start of the development of the capital and the adopt Empty The Presidency of the Parliament calls for the start of the development of the capital and the adopt

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Apr 2019, 3:15 pm

The Presidency of the Parliament calls for the start of the development of the capital and the adoption of its law

17:23 - 14/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan al-Kaabi, on Sunday, the need to begin the development of the capital Baghdad, noting that the process of reconstruction begins with the adoption of the law on them.
    In a statement received by Omar al-Rawi, member of the Austrian parliament and head of the municipal council of the state of Vienna, Al-Kaabi said in a statement received by a member of the Austrian parliament and head of the municipal council of the state of Vienna. Broader powers than the current, because of the capital of privacy and also the historical importance of Baghdad. "
    It was agreed that "the need to expand the framework of foreign diplomatic work and focus on the accession of Iraq to more international organizations, which will increase the volume of cooperation with Iraq and opens the prospects for wider implementation of international programs and also benefit from programs adopted by these countries if Iraq is a member." Finished 25 s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:24 am