Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead .

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead . Empty Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead .

Post by rocky on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 4:03 pm

Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead .. After a year

23:36 - 14/04/201[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad .. 
revealed the leader of the coalition of state law , Sami al- Askari, a Sunday, for a scenario to dismiss Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and assigning former Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , headed by the government, adding that a coalition of reform is betting on it, while the integration of coalition ruled out the rule of law and victory. 
Al-Askari said in a televised statement that "there is no close chance of integration between victory and the rule of law," noting that "the merger of victory and law will be achieved if Abadi abandoned the dream of prime minister." 
"The military, that" Abadi still hopes to take over the premiership, "asserting that" some allies Abadi promised him to take over as prime minister after a year. " 
He said that "the reform alliance wants to sack Abdul Mahdi and bet on that," pointing out that "Abadi contemplates the prime minister until 2022 and that some close to him see the opportunity to take over the presidency of the government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead . Empty Re: Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead .

Post by wciappetta on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:06 pm

scenario to dismiss Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and assigning former Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , headed by the government, adding that a coalition of reform is betting on it,
Apparently Abadi is waiting in the wings. I think the patience on Mahdi has run out...  
You had to see this coming...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead . Empty Re: Military reveals a scenario for the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead .

Post by weslin3 on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:23 pm

Wonder how much that slow down things on the currecncy RV?

Last edited by weslin3 on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:24 pm

Or speed things up
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Or speed things up
I like your version best..
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Or speed things up

Exactly... thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 6:36 am

Speed? Are we talking about Iraq? LOL
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 6:46 am

lol

fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 12:30 pm

Listen people, the words Iraq and speed can't be used in the same sentence. LOL
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Listen people, the words Iraq and speed can't be used in the same sentence. LOL
This is a fact!!! laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 23 Apr 2019, 11:48 pm