Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Party proposes to sell the "golden" properties of the Iraqi state and won 50 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi -  Party proposes to sell the "golden" properties of the Iraqi state and won 50 billion dollars Empty Party proposes to sell the "golden" properties of the Iraqi state and won 50 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:42 am

[size=32]
    Party proposes to sell the "golden" properties of the Iraqi state and won 50 billion dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

27 minutes ago

The Iraqi National Congress (INC), the deputy speaker of the Iraqi National Congress (INC), on Monday called for benefiting from the profits of state-owned companies and selling the country's "golden" properties to contribute to debt repayment.

"The state owns hundreds of (gold) properties in Baghdad and the provinces worth more than 50 billion dollars, which can be sold some of them and take advantage of the amounts in the payment of debts owed by the Iraqi state," Karim said in a press statement today.

He called on "the state to benefit from the profits of companies winning on the issue of debt repayment," saying that "there are more than 14 trillion dinars can be saved through the profits of those companies, which will contribute to reduce the burden on the government in this file."
    [size]

Keywords: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm