Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance The provincial councils and planning have the responsibility to delay the impl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Parliamentary Finance The provincial councils and planning have the responsibility to delay the impl Empty Parliamentary Finance The provincial councils and planning have the responsibility to delay the impl

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:28 am

Parliamentary Finance The provincial councils and planning have the responsibility to delay the implementation of the budget

18:19 - 15/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee, on Monday, a number of governors and provincial councils and the Ministry of Planning responsibility to disrupt the application of the federal budget law for 2019, while instructed to direct the governors to send their plans to the Ministry of Planning as soon as possible.
    Committee member Siham Shannon said in a statement that the meeting held within the Finance Committee and attended by a number of governors and officials in the Ministry of Planning shows that the reason for disabling the application of the federal budget law for 2019 is due to the failure of the provincial councils to send their plans to the Ministry of Planning "Pointing out that" six provinces have reached their plans for the Ministry of Planning so far and spent 25% of the funds allocated to them. "
    She added that "delaying the provinces in sending plans is incorrect and will disrupt the service and strategic projects," indicating that "the Finance Committee instructed the notification of the provinces to send their plans to the Ministry of Planning as soon as possible for study and sent to the Ministry of Finance."
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee, earlier on Monday set a date for the meeting of all governors to find out the real reasons behind the disruption of the work of the federal budget for 2019. Ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:15 am