Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Conference calls for the sale of "golden" properties to contribute to the repayment of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National - The National Conference calls for the sale of "golden" properties to contribute to the repayment of  Empty The National Conference calls for the sale of "golden" properties to contribute to the repayment of

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:34 am

The National Conference calls for the sale of "golden" properties to contribute to the repayment of debts

11:08 - 15/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi National Congress Secretary-General Aras Habib Karim called on Monday to take advantage of state-owned companies' profits and sell "golden" properties to help pay off debts.
    "The state owns hundreds of (gold) properties in Baghdad and the provinces worth more than 50 billion dollars, which can be sold some of them and take advantage of the amounts to pay the debts owed by the Iraqi state," Karim said in a press release.
    Karim added that "the state should benefit from the profits of the winning companies in the issue of debt repayment, where there are more than 14 trillion dinars can be saved through the profits of those companies, which will contribute to reduce the burden on the government in this file." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:31 pm