Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Near the first summit between Putin and Kim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Near the first summit between Putin and Kim Empty Near the first summit between Putin and Kim

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:50 am

Near the first summit between Putin and Kim

10:19 - 15/04/2019

Summit - Near the first summit between Putin and Kim %D8%A8%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86-696x412
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    suggested Yonhap news agency , South Korea, to hold North Korean leader Kim Jong - un, his first summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin next week in Russia. 
    "Russian President Vladimir Putin is expected to make a trip to the Russian Far East region on April 24, where a North Korean-Russian summit is likely to take place there," the agency quoted a source as saying. 
    Putin's Kim summit in the Russian Far East may come after Putin's one-way and one-way infrastructure movement forum in Beijing on April 26-27, the source said. 
    Moscow has not yet confirmed the date of the summit, but the Russian TASS news agency quoted a Kremlin spokesman as saying in March that Moscow and Pyongyang were discussing Kim's visit to Russia through "diplomatic channels" and would be set "in the near future."
    Kim Chang-sun, chief of staff of Moscow's Moscow and Vladivostok, visited Moscow from March 19 to 25. Earlier this month, Russian Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsiv visited Pyongyang, boosting speculation that the Moscow summit would be held in Pyongyang soon. For Kim in May. End / 25 m

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:33 am