Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi discusses with a British delegation the development of the economy, trade and investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Abdul Mahdi discusses with a British delegation the development of the economy, trade and investment Empty Abdul Mahdi discusses with a British delegation the development of the economy, trade and investment

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 2:13 am

Abdul Mahdi discusses with a British delegation the development of the economy, trade and investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi government focused on the development of economy, trade and investment, saying that the stability of Iraq gives a greater chance to benefit from the British experience.
    "The Prime Minister received his official office and the British Minister of State for International Trade, Liam Fox," Abdul Mahdi's office said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News.
    "The Iraqi government is focused on developing the economy, trade, investment and other vital sectors after achieving victory, opening streets and roads and lifting the barriers that revealed a new face to the capital Baghdad," he said.
    He pointed out that "the stability of Iraq gives greater opportunity to benefit from the British experience in the development of the Iraqi economy and small and medium enterprises and the agricultural sector, which is witnessing the doubling of agricultural production because of the abundance of water."
    For his part, the British minister expressed his satisfaction with the "Iraq witnessed the stability of security and social touch during his visit to Iraq in a clear and large," reiterating the desire of the British government to "strengthen relations with Iraq and increase investments further, and provide expertise in financial and legal and job creation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 am