Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo's policy : the Revolutionary Guard controls 20 percent of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Pompeo's policy : the Revolutionary Guard controls 20 percent of the Iraqi economy Empty Pompeo's policy : the Revolutionary Guard controls 20 percent of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 6:12 am

[size=32]
    Pompeo's policy : the Revolutionary Guard controls 20 percent of the Iraqi economy[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has confirmed that Iran's Revolutionary Guard controls 20 percent of the Iraqi economy, adding that his country will impose sanctions on the Revolutionary Guards after being classified as a terrorist. 
    He stressed that "the United Nations did a good job in Sweden to reach an agreement on Yemen, but Iran has prevented the Houthis from implementing the agreement," pointing out that "between 5 and 21 thousand fighters are still moving between Iraq and Iraq Syria and Turkey, "explaining that" most of the oil wealth in Syria is not under the control of the regime. " 
    The decision to classify the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization came into effect on Monday. 
    US President Donald Trump also considered that "the Revolutionary Guard is the main instrument of government to guide and carry out its global terrorist campaign."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:15 am