Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran hails a step that contributed to "my practical response to Trump's"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran hails a step that contributed to "my practical response to Trump's" Empty Iran hails a step that contributed to "my practical response to Trump's"

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2019, 1:57 am

[size=32]
    Iran hails a step that contributed to "my practical response to Trump's"[/size]
     Iran hails a step that contributed to "my practical response to Trump's" Trump%20(3)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The cooperation between the people and the Revolutionary Guards in containing the floods is a practical response to Trump's vengeance against the guards, a member of the presidential body of the Iranian leadership's expert council said on Tuesday, adding that closing the Red Crescent and the relief committee is an international crime against humanity.

"The cooperation and communication between the Revolutionary Guards and the people in containing the floods has reacted to Trump's vengeance against the guards," Fars news agency quoted Abbas Kaabi as saying. "Trump's description of the Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist is an act against all humanitarian laws," he said. The Red Crescent and the relief committee as "an international crime from the point of view of human rights, and all countries and independent human rights organizations to do their duty in this area."

"Even during the war and on the basis of the four Geneva Conventions, the Red Crescent and the Red Cross have the freedom to work for relief and relief, especially the international relief operations, which must be completely free. Unfortunately, another page has been added to the terrorist crimes of America, Which was to prevent the arrival of international financial assistance to the Red Crescent. 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:04 am