Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain announces the granting of MPs the salary of 100 salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Al-Rafidain announces the granting of MPs the salary of 100 salaries Empty Al-Rafidain announces the granting of MPs the salary of 100 salaries

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2019, 2:31 am

Al-Rafidain announces the granting of MPs the salary of 100 salaries

09:39 - 17/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday that the deputies and special grades were given the salary of 100 salaries, while the repayment of the loan was required within four years. 
    "The Rafidain Bank gives the owners of special grades, such as deputies, the salary of 100 salaries, to pay the loan within four years," said the bank's director Khawla Talib al-Asadi in a statement read by Al-Maaloumah. 
    Al-Asadi added that "the bank also gives an advance to students of graduate studies in the amount of five million dinars, in addition to the granting of professor and assistant professor and teacher and assistant professor in universities, a different advance without reference to the item to settle salaries." 
    She pointed out that "the grant of 50 million dinars, to complete the work of restoring hotels periodically, and continue to grant the predecessor of the victims of the bombings in Karrada and Shorja with a rate of interest of 5%, in addition to the advances of retirees." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 am