Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: The Green Zone will open 24 hours with the opening of the presidential area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: The Green Zone will open 24 hours with the opening of the presidential area Empty Prime Minister: The Green Zone will open 24 hours with the opening of the presidential area

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2019, 2:36 am

Prime Minister: The Green Zone will open 24 hours with the opening of the presidential area

Wednesday, April 17

Baghdad - conscious - Hussein Mohammed al-Faihan
    The prime minister's personal secretary, Lieutenant General Mohammad Hamid Kazem, said Wednesday that the Green Zone will be open 24 hours a day to the general public, pointing to the opening of the presidential district in Karrada.
    "The Green Zone will be open for 24 hours to the general public and the Iraqi national identity will be adopted instead of the identity of the Green Zone, which was an outsider to the citizen," Kazem told the Iraqi News Agency (INA). "The hidden intelligence effort will follow the street. , And the cases that call for doubt will be stopped and checked and then launch again and will not leave things loose to the importance of citizen security.
    He added that "there is an agreed vision between the Prime Minister and the President of the Republic to open the presidential area," noting that "a professional technical effort at that site to lift a lot of concrete blocks from the building of science and technology to the shoulder of the Tigris River and entry towards the headquarters of the presidency" .
    "The opening of the presidential area is a time process because there are no restrictions or objections from any party. The engineering effort is currently busy opening the Green Zone and is waiting for completion to head towards the presidential area to open it," the prime minister said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:36 pm