Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for wisdom: the option to go to the opposition of the calendar of the government closest to u

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for wisdom: the option to go to the opposition of the calendar of the government closest to u Empty Deputy for wisdom: the option to go to the opposition of the calendar of the government closest to u

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2019, 2:28 pm

Deputy for wisdom: the option to go to the opposition of the calendar of the government closest to us in the next stage

Wednesday, April 17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP MP Wisdom Hassan Fadam, on Wednesday, that the option to go to the opposition of the government's calendar is the closest option to the current phase, while noting that this option does not mean exit from the mass reform. 

He said support in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The wisdom and since the beginning of the formation of the government was in the plan to go to the opposition calendar, before going into the dialogues between the blocks on the distribution of ministries and government positions," noting that "what we saw the desire of political parties to keep the quota between Parties and blocs made us obliged to respect the will of the people and recommendations of the reference and to enter in such a spiral will not benefit the people. "

He added: "We have been hesitant about announcing that we will go to the opposition until the formation of the government because we did not want to accuse us of complicating the scene or obstructing the formation of the government because the obstruction will affect the citizen above all." He pointed out that "the wisdom has not officially announced until the moment to go to the opposition, Is to go to the government's opposition, not the opposition to the political system. " 

"The option of going to the government opposition does not mean getting out of the bloc of reform and reconstruction, it is a political bloc to coordinate positions and have nothing to do with our position on the government," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:55 am