Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister announces agreement with Saudi Arabia on cooperation in security and intelligence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister announces agreement with Saudi Arabia on cooperation in security and intelligence Empty Foreign Minister announces agreement with Saudi Arabia on cooperation in security and intelligence

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:48 am

Foreign Minister announces agreement with Saudi Arabia on cooperation in security and intelligence

Thursday 18 April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim announced on Thursday the agreement with Saudi Arabia on cooperation in the fields of security and intelligence.

"It was agreed with Saudi Arabia to cooperate in the fields of security and intelligence," the news agency quoted Sputnik as saying in a news item reported by Al-Hakim.

She added that "Hakim met with the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and the Council of Ministers Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir at his residence at the King Saud Palace on Thursday in the framework of the official visit of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to the Kingdom."

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi arrived Wednesday morning at the head of a large delegation to the Saudi capital Riyadh for a two-day official visit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:47 am