Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi confirms the amendment of the paragraph fix the electricity contracts to be binding on the go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi confirms the amendment of the paragraph fix the electricity contracts to be binding on the go Empty Tamimi confirms the amendment of the paragraph fix the electricity contracts to be binding on the go

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:54 am

Tamimi confirms the amendment of the paragraph fix the electricity contracts to be binding on the government

21:13 - 18/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the Finance Committee MP Majida Tamimi, on Thursday, the Committee worked to amend the paragraph on the installation of contracts of the Ministry of Electricity in the budget of 2019 to be binding on the Government and after the follow-up with the Prime Minister, as well as its effective role in the Finance Committee by modifying the paragraph fix the electricity contracts and make them mandatory.
    "This came during a celebration organized by the General Company for Electricity Distribution of Baghdad, a central celebration under the patronage of the Director General of the General Company and in cooperation with the Department of Training and Energy Research under the slogan" Permanent owners, which have had a significant impact in enriching the ministry and maintain the momentum of work and provide services to citizens in this vital aspect. "
    He added that "Tamimi was a follow-up to the subject of the inclusion of the paragraph with the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and its work and on a daily basis until the demands of all contract employees are met."
    Tamimi pointed out that "the subject of the installation of all employees in the form of contracts in all ministries and state institutions, who served the state for many years without being stable and became functional in the wind, which negatively affects the level of satisfaction of the job and then their productivity. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:31 am