Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading: Dawa Party seeks to enter the next election with one block

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading: Dawa Party seeks to enter the next election with one block Empty Leading: Dawa Party seeks to enter the next election with one block

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Apr 2019, 1:55 am

Leading: Dawa Party seeks to enter the next election with one block

09:18 - 19/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    Between the leader and member of the Dawa Party Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Friday, that his party refuses to enter the elections in two blocs where he stresses the need to participate in the upcoming elections a single bloc, pointing out that everyone understands the integration of the rule of law and victory between them.
    Jaafar said in a statement to the information that "there is a meeting between the victory and the rule of law in order to organize positions within parliament, and I am optimistic about this convergence and our goal of integration between coalitions."
    He added that "it is unlikely that the Dawa party will enter the next local elections with two blocs, which is agreed on another name to enter the elections, and if the blocks are rejected, they are free in its decision."
    He said: "If the entry of more than a mass and its nomination for the elections, it will be outside the Dawa Party, which stresses the need to participate in the elections in one block." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:44 am