Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad policy hosts a meeting to resolve the dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad policy hosts a meeting to resolve the dispute Empty Baghdad policy hosts a meeting to resolve the dispute

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Apr 2019, 2:07 am

[size=32]
    Baghdad policy hosts a meeting to resolve the dispute[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Shafaq News / visit a committee of the Kurdistan Parliament of Baghdad to discuss the issue of Kirkuk and ways to normalize the situation in the Kurdistan regions outside the administration of the region.

The Democratic Party's website quoted the head of the Kurdish regions committee outside the province's administration, Joan Raskbani, as saying that their committee will visit Baghdad soon and hold meetings with the relevant committees to discuss ways of activating the constitutional article 140 and normalizing the situation in the Kurdish areas outside the administration of the region, especially the city of Kirkuk and its suburbs.

She added that it is also scheduled to hold a meeting with the Interim Committee for Article 140, which was formed in 2011, but stopped work and activity because of the circumstances experienced by the political situation between Erbil and Baghdad, in order to activate and resume their activities, and their committee will discuss and discuss seriously ways to activate the article mentioned and the situation in the Kurdistan regions Outside the administration of the region and address the remaining problems and differences between Erbil and Baghdad.

"The Baghdad expressed its readiness to address the remaining problems and normalization of the situation in those areas and cooperation and coordination with the Kurdistan Regional Government to address all differences."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:53 pm