Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the seizure of a shipment of 10 tons of industrial carcinogenic grease before enter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy reveals the seizure of a shipment of 10 tons of industrial carcinogenic grease before enter Empty A deputy reveals the seizure of a shipment of 10 tons of industrial carcinogenic grease before enter

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Apr 2019, 2:15 am

A deputy reveals the seizure of a shipment of 10 tons of industrial carcinogenic grease before entering Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The deputy of the province of Diyala Furat Tamimi, the seizure of a shipment of more than ten tons of industrial grease carcinogenic at the port of Sumar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the province.
    Al-Tamimi confirmed in a statement that "the control of the Baldrouz police station in the port of Sumar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was able to control a shipment containing more than ten tons of industrial grease carcinogens [industrial]."
    "It has also been able to control more than {300} corrupt egg box was prepared to enter into [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the port of Mnefist was manipulated," adding that "the shipment registered as an industrial brushes; but after inspection and inspection turned out to be corrupt and carcinogenic.
    Al-Tamimi pointed out that "these acts are one of the most dangerous sections of corruption, which is no less dangerous than terrorism, as it threatens the health and safety of citizens." He called on the Prime Minister's office and the Border Crossings Authority to "tighten procedures to prevent the entry of such dangerous materials To be a lesson to other corrupt and traffickers in the lives of innocent citizens. "
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:16 pm