Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghanim's policy reaches Iraq to participate in the Parliaments Conference of neighboring countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghanim's policy reaches Iraq to participate in the Parliaments Conference of neighboring countries Empty Ghanim's policy reaches Iraq to participate in the Parliaments Conference of neighboring countries

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2019, 2:42 am

[size=32]
    Ghanim's policy reaches Iraq to participate in the Parliaments Conference of neighboring countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

17 minutes ago

- Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim arrived in Baghdad on Saturday to participate in a conference of parliaments of neighboring countries.

Al-Ghanim was received at Baghdad International Airport by Iraqi Parliament Speaker Mohammad Halboussi.

The Iraqi capital, Baghdad, will host the conference of the heads of parliaments of the six neighboring countries (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran, Turkey, Syria and Jordan) on Saturday at the invitation of Iraqi parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi.

The conference, which is held under the slogan "Iraq .. stability and development" is the first of its kind, which brings together countries that contradict their policies towards each other, and Iraq wants through popular diplomacy bridging the gap between them, especially that this conference comes after a tour by the Iraqi parliament speaker Mohammed Halabousi, to these countries during the past months.

In a tweet to his account on Twitter, Halaboussi wrote that "Iraq, the proud and victorious father of terrorism, is honored to attend its neighbors in Baghdad Arabism, Islam and peace."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm