Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haddad: Baghdad Summit of parliaments of neighboring countries a valuable opportunity to establish s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haddad: Baghdad Summit of parliaments of neighboring countries a valuable opportunity to establish s Empty Haddad: Baghdad Summit of parliaments of neighboring countries a valuable opportunity to establish s

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2019, 2:44 am

Haddad: Baghdad Summit of parliaments of neighboring countries a valuable opportunity to establish strategic partnerships

Nour News / Baghdad
    Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Bashir Haddad, welcomed the arrival of delegations of countries participating in the Baghdad Summit of Parliaments of neighboring countries, which starts work on Saturday.
    "The importance of holding this important meeting to present and discuss strategic issues related to the promotion and support of stability and development in the countries of the region and the service of their people," Haddad said in a statement received by Al-Nour News, "hopes for a good stay for the Arab brothers and friends from neighboring countries in the capital, "He said.
    "The Baghdad Summit of the parliaments of the neighboring countries is a valuable initiative and an opportunity to establish strategic partnerships between Iraq and its neighbors, a positive message to all the neighboring countries and the world that Iraq is determined to recover and return to its Arab and regional environment and take its proper place in the map of the balance of power, And the outcome of the summit resolutions and recommendations will have a significant impact in enhancing cooperation and endeavors to achieve security and stability in the region. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:00 am