Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

22 Saudi companies participate in Erbil International Construction Conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

22 Saudi companies participate in Erbil International Construction Conference Empty 22 Saudi companies participate in Erbil International Construction Conference

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2019, 5:47 am

22 Saudi companies participate in Erbil International Construction Conference

11:26 - 20/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Twenty-two Saudi companies are under the umbrella of the Saudi Pavilion under the supervision of the Saudi Export Development Authority at the Erbil International Building Exhibition, which is being held in the city of Erbil in the Kurdistan region between 22-25 April 2019. 
    "Saudi Arabia's participation is a continuation of the role of Saudi Exports to support exporters, promote Saudi products and services and increase market share in the global markets," the Saudi daily Al-Hayat said in a news release. To raise the proportion of non-oil exports from 16 percent to 50 percent of the total value of GDP. "
    "The participation also comes as an extension of the historical economic and trade relations between the two countries. Saudi exports are participating in Iraq for the third time in a row from the Baghdad International Fair and the 7th International Oil and Gas Exhibition in 2017. Today, Which took place in its previous session in 2016 more than 300 companies from 20 countries around the world and the number of visitors to the exhibition at that time more than 21 thousand visitors. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:13 am