Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saudi Arabia from Baghdad: We have contributed to the elimination of a supporter and should be drie

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saudi Arabia from Baghdad: We have contributed to the elimination of a supporter and should be drie Empty Saudi Arabia from Baghdad: We have contributed to the elimination of a supporter and should be drie

Post by rocky on Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 am

[size=32]
Saudi Arabia from Baghdad: We have contributed to the elimination of a supporter and should be dried out[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

22 minutes ago

The head of the Saudi Shura Council, Abdullah al-Sheikh, said on Saturday that Riyadh has contributed to the elimination of a sympathetic organization in cooperation with the international coalition.

Al-Sheikh said in a speech during a conference of parliaments of neighboring countries held in Baghdad that "Iraq has recovered and returned to its high place," noting that "Iraqi-Saudi relations have seen remarkable progress and interdependence."

He added that "this conference comes after the visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to Saudi Arabia accompanied by a high delegation, during which meetings were held and the signing of agreements of understanding will have informed the impact to strengthen cooperation and raise the relationship between the two countries to achieve common interests."

He added that "Saudi Arabia has contributed to the international coalition to eliminate the urge, and we emphasize the need to address terrorism in all its forms and enact more laws of criminal legislation for all terrorist operations and fight."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm