Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Abbudi: Iraq represents a point of balance for all contradictions

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Abbudi: Iraq represents a point of balance for all contradictions Empty Al-Abbudi: Iraq represents a point of balance for all contradictions

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 1:41 am

Al-Abbudi: Iraq represents a point of balance for all contradictions

22:38 - 20/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
The Rep. Ali Al-Abboudi, the deputy of the reform alliance, said Saturday that Iraq is a point of balance for all the contradictions, adding that some were exaggerating Iraq's representation in the Arab League.
"The establishment of good relations with neighboring countries, the responsibility of the government and the Iraqi experience was not welcome in the region," Aboudi said in a televised statement.
He added that "some were bullying the representation of Iraq in the Arab League and today, Iraq is a point of balance to collect the contrasting, especially as the conference of parliaments of neighboring countries achieved great success."
He said: "We hope that Saudi Arabia's positions will be seen as their own, as improved relations will have a positive impact on the economy."
"The political intersection should not affect foreign relations, as Iraq needs the unity of the word politically, especially that everyone found in the conference of parliaments of neighboring countries as a political victory for Iraq." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2019, 5:27 pm