Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former Iranian diplomat shows the fact that Saudi Arabia demanded Abdulmahdi's mediation to reconc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - A former Iranian diplomat shows the fact that Saudi Arabia demanded Abdulmahdi's mediation to reconc Empty A former Iranian diplomat shows the fact that Saudi Arabia demanded Abdulmahdi's mediation to reconc

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:42 am

A former Iranian diplomat shows the fact that Saudi Arabia demanded Abdulmahdi's mediation to reconcile with Tehran

08:40 - 21/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters 
    ) - Former Iranian diplomat Hadi Afqhi said on Sunday that Saudi Arabia had asked Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to mediate between Iran and Iran over Iraq's nuclear program. 
    "It is not unlikely that Saudi Arabia will ask Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to mediate with Iran," Afkhi said in televised remarks. "He can not confirm the truth of the news, but we do not mind that Iraq mediated between Saudi Arabia and Iran, . 
    He added that "Iran sent direct messages to Saudi Arabia in this regard, but Saudi Arabia is still insults and accusations against Iran did not change its style," referring to "a visit by an unofficial Saudi delegation to Tehran several months ago, but returned with a nostalgia."
    He promised that the Conference of Parliaments of neighboring countries held in Baghdad yesterday, "a historic achievement to register for Iraq," pointing out that "Iraq has achieved what the Iraqi University failed to achieve." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am