Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

"national": Barham Saleh did not ask for the dissolution of the alliance after he became President o

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - "national": Barham Saleh did not ask for the dissolution of the alliance after he became President o Empty "national": Barham Saleh did not ask for the dissolution of the alliance after he became President o

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 1:52 am

[size=32]
"national": Barham Saleh did not ask for the dissolution of the alliance after he became President of the Republic of Iraq[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The National Alliance, the so-called Alliance for Democracy and Justice, said on Saturday that its founder and former president, Barham Salih, did not seek to dissolve the party after he became president.

A member of the political council of the coalition Osman Kolbi told a news conference in Duhok today that "the abandonment of Barham Saleh from the coalition, and his appointment as President of the Republic does not mean the end of the political legislator of the coalition," saying that "the coalition does not end with individuals, and has a comprehensive political legislator."

"At the time (after he left the coalition), Saleh did not ask the coalition not to continue," he said, adding that "the coalition is continuing its political work."

Barham Saleh, the founder of the Coalition for Justice and Democracy, was elected in December 2017. He resigned from the coalition presidency on August 19, 2018, and returned to the ranks of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to be elected president.

Democracy and justice were able to win two seats in Iraqi parliamentary elections in May.

The coalition decided in September to change the name to "National Alliance" and elect Aram Qadir as its president.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 1:47 am