Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Detection of the establishment of the first US airstrip to al-Anbar west of Anbar

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Detection of the establishment of the first US airstrip to al-Anbar west of Anbar Empty Detection of the establishment of the first US airstrip to al-Anbar west of Anbar

Post by rocky on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 am

Detection of the establishment of the first US airstrip to al-Anbar west of Anbar

10:04 - 21/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Anbar .. 
A source in the local government of Anbar, Sunday, for the US forces to establish the first airstrip azimuthal west of the province. 
"US forces have completed the construction of the first helipad in al-Rutba district west of Anbar, in a move that is the first of its kind in the province," the source told Al-Maaloumah. 
The source added that "the establishment of the airstrip allows US planes to land in the area to control the desert areas to the border with Syria," noting that "the security leaders do not have sufficient information for the reasons of the establishment of this airstrip, which is subject to strict US protection."
A source in the local government of Anbar revealed in a previous statement to the (information), the intention of US forces to establish a helipad for the aircraft east of the province. Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2019 2:46 am