Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance shows the reality of the unification of salaries of state employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - Parliamentary finance shows the reality of the unification of salaries of state employees Empty Parliamentary finance shows the reality of the unification of salaries of state employees

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 am

Parliamentary finance shows the reality of the unification of salaries of state employees

15:19 - 21/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    A member of the Finance Committee of Parliament, Thamir Dhiban, on Sunday, the approval of the Ministry of Finance to unify the salary scale of state employees.
    "The Parliamentary Finance Committee hears from time to time news of the Ministry of Finance's approval to launch the new salary scale," Zeban told Al-Maaloumah. "The news is baseless."
    He added that "the House of Representatives seeks in the coming sessions to work on the issuance of a binding decision of the government to standardize salaries in official institutions."
    He continued that "the government has not worked to resolve the matter so far," adding that "the issue of standardization of salaries and fairness of the segment of employees need a law or a binding decision to the Ministry of Finance." Ending 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am