Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Jarba sends a message to Abdul-Mahdi: scenario 2014 will be repeated in Nineveh

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Jarba sends a message to Abdul-Mahdi: scenario 2014 will be repeated in Nineveh Empty Al-Jarba sends a message to Abdul-Mahdi: scenario 2014 will be repeated in Nineveh

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:08 am

Al-Jarba sends a message to Abdul-Mahdi: scenario 2014 will be repeated in Nineveh

09:28 - 22/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
The deputy of Nineveh Ahmed Maddul al-Jarba, on Monday, sent a letter to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, warning of the return of a scenario similar to what happened in the summer of 2014 when the city of Mosul fell in the hands of "Dahesh." 
"The situation of the western parts of Nineveh province is not good where the organization of the criminal advocate to kidnap people and also targeting some villages in the district of Baaj, and forced the people of some villages to leave them," said Jarba in the text of his letter and received a copy of it. For the start began during the past and current days. " 
"If your war did not prompt and send military pieces to the areas we mentioned, a scenario close to scenario 2014 will be repeated in Nineveh provinces," he said.
"The reason is the absence of any military units of the Ministry of Defense in the district of Al-Baaj and the province of Tel Abtah and urban law, and the airport of Al-Karrah," adding that "the Iraqis have lost in general and the people of the province of Nineveh in particular blood dear and dear in 2014 because The control of the organization of the criminal advocate of the province of Nineveh, and the control of the criminal organization at that time began from the areas of western Nineveh. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2019, 5:34 pm