Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: Clusters of blocs failed to resolve the presidency of the committees and conduct interrogati

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Clusters of blocs failed to resolve the presidency of the committees and conduct interrogati Empty Deputy: Clusters of blocs failed to resolve the presidency of the committees and conduct interrogati

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:09 am

Deputy: Clusters of blocs failed to resolve the presidency of the committees and conduct interrogations

20:00 - 21/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
MP stressed the coalition of reform Zahra al-Bajari, Sunday, that the conflict of the political blocs caused disabling the resolution of the file of the Presidency of the parliamentary committee is important so far, while pointing out that failure to resolve the presidencies of the committees caused the suspension of interrogations of ministers and officials defaulted.
Al-Bajari said in a statement to the information that "the lack of agreement of the political blocs and wrestling on some important parliamentary committees caused the failure to resolve the presidencies of those committees, as the political blocs have not reached any agreement so far," pointing out that "the blocks insist on the passage of all Committees one basket without delay, but it is subject to reaching an agreement to divide these committees according to the election. "
"There are committees that have chosen their president and decision through its members without the intervention of the political blocs such as the Commission on Human Rights and the Health Committee. The remaining committees may resort to this option in the absence of a final agreement," noting that "failure to resolve the presidencies of the committees caused the suspension of interrogations of ministers and officials During the current government. "
Al-Bijari pointed out that "the political blocs are currently conducting a number of meetings to reach an agreement satisfactory to all about the committees for the purpose of passing quickly during the coming sessions."
He ruled out the coalition of construction Fadhil al-Fatlawi, in a race time, the completion of all the presidencies of the parliamentary committees during the next Wednesday's session devoted to this matter, while he confirmed that Sawson agreed with the conquest to grant him the Finance Committee in exchange for security and defense parliamentary. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2019, 5:08 pm