Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor Empty Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:17 am

[size=36]Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor[/size]

Political | 04:47 - 21/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special - Mawazin News 
A source in the alliance of the Sadrists led by Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, the nomination of Sadiq Naim to the post of governor of the Central Bank. 
"Sadiq Naeem was nominated as governor of the central bank," the source told Mawazine News. 
He added that "Naim's nomination came because of his qualifications and integrity," noting that "previously for the pleasures of running a number of positions." 
It is noteworthy that some sources said earlier, that the post of governor of the Central Bank will be a coalition led by Moqtada al-Sadr.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor Empty Candidate of followers of Sadr to the post of governor of the Central Bank

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:58 am

Candidate of followers of Sadr to the post of governor of the Central Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A source in the coalition, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " led by Moqtada al-Sadr, the nomination of Sadiq Naim to the post of governor of the Central Bank. 

The source said in a brief press statement: "The nomination of Sadiq Naim to the post of governor of the Central Bank, came to his integrity and the qualifications he possesses," noting that "previously for the management of a number of positions." 

It is noteworthy that some sources said earlier, that the post of governor of the Central Bank will be a coalition of others led by Moqtada al-Sadr.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor Empty Re: Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor

Post by wciappetta on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 5:57 am

Now is we could just finish the ministers we would be golden....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor Empty Re: Sadr alliance nominates Sadiq Naim to the post of central bank governor

Post by weslin3 on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now is we could just finish the ministers we would be golden....
Just wonder if they can walk and chew gum at the same time? laugh
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 11:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now is we could just finish the ministers we would be golden....
how many steps do they have to take wes????  lol! lol! lol!
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 11:39 am

how many steps do they have to take wes????  lol! lol! :lol!:Hopefully not many.... laugh

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 6:28 pm

They've been working on those steps, I got proof.... Ladies, hold yourselves back!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 6:37 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2019, 5:13 pm