Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Iraqi government: We have sent four months of salaries to Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - the Iraqi government: We have sent four months of salaries to Kurdistan Empty the Iraqi government: We have sent four months of salaries to Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:50 am

[size=32]
    the Iraqi government: We have sent four months of salaries to Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Iraqi Finance Minister Fuad Hussein said on Monday that the federal government has laid the salaries of four months to employees in the province of Kurdistan.

Hussein said in a statement to Radio "Voice of America" ​​that the salaries of four months was sent full to the Kurdistan region, pledging to commit to send salaries on time.

He noted that in the coming days, 68 billion dinars will be sent salaries for four months to the Ministry of Peshmerga.
    [size]

Keywords: 

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - the Iraqi government: We have sent four months of salaries to Kurdistan Empty Finance announces the sending of salaries for four months to employees of the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2019, 3:18 am

Finance announces the sending of salaries for four months to employees of the Kurdistan region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finance Minister Fouad Hussein announced on Monday that the federal government will send four months' salaries to employees in the Kurdistan region.
    Hussein said in an interview with Radio "Voice of America" ​​and his "Economic News" "  The salaries of four months was sent in full to employees of the Kurdistan region," pledging "to commit to send salaries on time."
    He added that "in the coming days will be sent 68 billion dinars salaries for four months to the Ministry of Peshmerga."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:21 pm