Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: US decisions on Iranian oil have crossed borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Turkey: US decisions on Iranian oil have crossed borders Empty Turkey: US decisions on Iranian oil have crossed borders

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 1:52 am

Turkey: US decisions on Iranian oil have crossed borders

09:40 - 23/04/2019

decisions - Turkey: US decisions on Iranian oil have crossed borders %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%BA%D9%84%D9%88-696x376
    BAGHDAD 
    - Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Zhaoshoglu said the US proposal to buy oil from any country other than Iran is beyond the borders. 
    "Turkey opposes such steps and dictates," Zhaooshoglu said, referring to Washington's suspension of Iran's oil purchase exemptions, stressing that Turkey had confirmed from the outset that such steps were incorrect. 
    He added that the sanctions are also a very dangerous step to the stability and security of the region, noting that it is not easy for Turkey and other countries to diversify their sources with regard to oil, and that oil pipelines coming from Iraq damaged after the occupation of the organization and calling for restoration requires time. 
    He pointed out that what the United States is doing is to take a unilateral decision and make other countries pay for it.
    "The statement by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to other countries that buying oil from a country or from other countries is very wrong. Whatever angle you look at is wrong. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:52 pm