Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi exports to Iraq grow by 40% in a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq -  Saudi exports to Iraq grow by 40% in a year Empty Saudi exports to Iraq grow by 40% in a year

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:32 am

Saudi exports to Iraq grow by 40% in a year

Iraq -  Saudi exports to Iraq grow by 40% in a year 14732

The Secretary General of the Saudi Export Development Authority Salih al-Salami revealed on Tuesday that the Saudi exports to Iraq increased significantly during the year, pointing out that the value of the Kingdom's non-oil exports to Iraq during the year 2018 amounted to 4.2 billion Saudi riyals with growth of 40% compared to 2017. 
    "The value of the Kingdom's non-oil exports to Iraq during the year 2018 amounted to 4.2 billion Saudi riyals with a growth rate of 40 percent compared to 2017," Al-Salami said at the inauguration of the Saudi pavilion at Erbil International Building Exhibition. 
    He added that "the food sector ranked first in the Saudi exports to Iraq worth 662 million Saudi riyals, followed by the construction materials sector with an export value of 565 million riyals, and over the past five years, Saudi non-oil exports to Iraq worth 10 billion riyals."
    Al-Salami explained that "the participation of the Authority in the exhibition comes within the framework of efforts to support the Saudi source, promote Saudi products and services, enhance their presence and raise their competitiveness in the international and regional markets, in line with Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 and its objectives to increase non-oil exports from 16% to 50% Gross Domestic Product Value ". 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16384

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:51 am