Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry and Minerals Demand Parliament to enact a real investment law in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Industry and Minerals Demand Parliament to enact a real investment law in Iraq Empty Industry and Minerals Demand Parliament to enact a real investment law in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:53 am

Industry and Minerals Demand Parliament to enact a real investment law in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals on Sunday called on the House of Representatives to legislate a real investment law and encourage it in Iraqi factories.
    "The Ministry of Industry and Minerals has shown a lot of facilities through providing investment opportunities for Iraqi, Arab and foreign companies," the official spokesman of the ministry, Abdul Wahid al-Shammari told the news agency. "There must be a real investment law in Iraq."
    He explained that "many politicians consider investment as the sale of companies or the transfer of ownership, but investment in fact, is the development of these companies because in the end, these are the lines of production that are imported and is to start work, after contracting, whether investment contracts or participation It will eventually go to production and revenue after the end of the contract to the companies and become the property of them. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:00 am