Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Issawi confirms that Saudi Arabia has entered Iraq strongly to contribute to reconstruction and r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Al-Issawi confirms that Saudi Arabia has entered Iraq strongly to contribute to reconstruction and r Empty Al-Issawi confirms that Saudi Arabia has entered Iraq strongly to contribute to reconstruction and r

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 3:58 am

Al-Issawi confirms that Saudi Arabia has entered Iraq strongly to contribute to reconstruction and reconstruction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad:
    MP Faleh al-Issawi said on Tuesday that Saudi Arabia has entered Iraq strongly to contribute to its reconstruction and stability and support its sovereignty to curb foreign interference.
    "Iraq has suffered a lot from the Iranian presence, which has brought him only a lot of economic, political and security problems, and what has happened during the previous years is the best proof of that," Al-Issawi said. "The return of Iraq to the Arab embrace means returning to taking the initiative in keeping Regional and international stability ".
    "The Saudi presence in Iraq is of great importance in contributing to the reconstruction of its lands and the strengthening of its economy and its stability after the years of destruction and devastation suffered by Iraq over the past years," he added.
    "The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was afraid of the economic presence in Iraq because of the policy of previous governments that did not allow Iraq to open up on the Arab axis," noting that "former Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council, which was the first step at the beginning of the return of Iraqi relations Saudi Arabia's nature. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:17 am