Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financi

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financi Empty The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financi

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:03 am

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Tuesday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks held an activity to introduce the concept of financial inclusion in the Creative Development School, with the participation of the Iraqi Trade Bank "TBI" and the Iraqi Investment Bank.
The event included providing gifts and games by participating banks, and introducing students to the importance of banking transactions and the services they provide to citizens.
Participating banks highlighted the importance of the banking sector in achieving economic development, supporting projects, opening bank accounts and using electronic payment tools.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:07 pm