Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Bahrain Banking Group praises the important role of the Association of Private Banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Bahrain Banking Group praises the important role of the Association of Private Banks Empty Chairman of the Bahrain Banking Group praises the important role of the Association of Private Banks

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:34 pm

Chairman of the Bahrain Banking Group praises the important role of the Association of Private Banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

praised the Chief Executive Officer of Al Baraka Banking Group Bahrain, Adnan Yousef, thesignificant role played by the Iraqi private banks association led by its president Wadih Handal to develop the Iraqi banking sector. 
    He said in an interview with "Economy News", on the sidelines of the annual conference of the Union of Arab Banks held in Beirut now, "The Association of Private Banks has succeeded in walking a sound line for the advancement of the Iraqi banking sector, and has played a major role in the provision of Iraqi banks in an excellent and good" . 
    "The Association also managed to take excellent steps to bring a lot of banking sectors to Iraq," noting that "this role encouraged his group to open two branches in Iraq, the first in Baghdad and the second in Erbil."
    Yusuf said that he visited Baghdad several times and found that the situation is completely different from the stereotype negative that some media tried to draw him, stressing the need for Iraq to campaign to clarify the reality of the situation, and he needs to present himself to others in real form. 
    Established in 1978 as a public joint stock company, the Bahrain-based Albaraka Banking Group (ABG) was established in 1978 as a public joint stock company and has been able to open branches in a large number of Arab and foreign countries, including two branches in Iraq, one in Baghdad and the other in Erbil. Finance and development initiatives in all fields and Islamic financial transactions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:13 am