Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The cabinet votes on a number of decisions, including addressing pollution in the Tigris River

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The cabinet votes on a number of decisions, including addressing pollution in the Tigris River Empty The cabinet votes on a number of decisions, including addressing pollution in the Tigris River

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:39 pm

The cabinet votes on a number of decisions, including addressing pollution in the Tigris River

21:48 - 23/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
On Tuesday, the cabinet voted on a number of resolutions, including addressing pollution in the waters of the Tigris River and banning the import of industrial products (refreshments and juices) to support local products.
"The Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, where he voted to address the pollution of the Tigris River," the Prime Minister's Information Office said in a statement.
He added that "the Council decided that the Ministry of Housing and Construction commissioned Ashur General Contracting Company for the design and reconstruction of the third bridge in the province of Mosul and approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Energy on the tender number (HFY-CON / F & C 0940-0964) Missan Oil Company ".
"The Council voted to amend paragraph (1) of Cabinet Resolution No. (34) for the year 2019 on the minutes of the third meeting of the government program review team and determine the priorities of the government projects and their cost estimates within the budget estimates for the years 2019-2022. Iraqi / Jordanian art ".
"The council decided to ban the import of industrial products (refreshments and juices) to support the local product. The council also agreed to sign the two agreements with the Chinese government's export and credit agency, in addition to the meeting to approve the re-presentation of the proposed law to amend the provincial elections law No. (12) for the year 2018 again to the Council of Ministers. "End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2019, 12:02 am