Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdelmahdi to Canadian Defense Minister: We look forward to cooperation in the field of armament, tr

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdelmahdi to Canadian Defense Minister: We look forward to cooperation in the field of armament, tr Empty Abdelmahdi to Canadian Defense Minister: We look forward to cooperation in the field of armament, tr

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Apr 2019 - 21:42

[size=36]Abdelmahdi to Canadian Defense Minister: We look forward to cooperation in the field of armament, training and reconstruction[/size]

Political | 10:08 - 23/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters)  
- Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received in his office today Canadian Defense Minister Hargit Singh. 
"Canada is an important partner for Iraq and has stood with us in our war against terrorism and is benefiting from its experience in various fields that serve our security, our economy and our federal system," Yan told the Prime Minister's Office. Continued cooperation between the two countries in the fields of training and financing of stability projects. " 
He also stressed that "the situation of stability has improved greatly, and we realize that the elimination of an oppressor is not only a weapon but the unity of our people and the strengthening of the economy and revitalization and establish relations and cooperation and exchange of interests with all neighboring countries."
For his part, the Canadian Defense Minister said that "Iraq today is very different from my visit more than three years ago when it was advocating the control of large areas and roads closed, and this development is pleased, and the main credit for the victory of Iraqi forces and sacrifices, condolences families of martyrs fighting terrorism." 
He stressed "his country's desire to develop relations with Iraq and support the efforts of the Iraqi government in the process of restoring stability, and increased support within the work of NATO forces in the field of training and meet the needs of Iraqi security forces." 
Ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdelmahdi to Canadian Defense Minister: We look forward to cooperation in the field of armament, tr Empty Abdul Mahdi, the Canadian Minister of Defense: stability of Iraq improved greatly and is not only de

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Apr 2019 - 21:50

[rtl]

Abdul Mahdi, the Canadian Minister of Defense: stability of Iraq improved greatly and is not only defeated by weapons

[/rtl]
[rtl]Editorial date: 2019/4/23 21:26 • 170 times read[/rtl]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl]
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received in his official office today Canadian Defense Minister Hargit Singh.
"Canada is an important partner for Iraq, and has stood with us in our war against terrorism and is benefiting from its experience in various fields that serve our security, our economy and our federal system," Yan told the prime minister's office. Continued cooperation between the two countries in the fields of training and financing of stability projects. " 
He also stressed that "the situation of stability has improved greatly, and we realize that the elimination of an oppressor is not only a weapon but the unity of our people and the strengthening of the economy and revitalization and establish relations and cooperation and exchange of interests with all neighboring countries." 
For his part, the Canadian Defense Minister said that "Iraq today is very different from my visit more than three years ago when it was advocating the control of large areas and roads closed, and this development is pleased, and the main credit for the victory of Iraqi forces and sacrifices, condolences families of martyrs fighting terrorism."
He stressed "his country's desire to develop relations with Iraq and support the efforts of the Iraqi government in the process of restoring stability, and increased support within the work of NATO forces in the field of training and meet the needs of Iraqi security forces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2019 - 22:30