Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The tactic of the world policeman .. Washington, facing the government of Tehran and Tel Aviv its ta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - The tactic of the world policeman .. Washington, facing the government of Tehran and Tel Aviv its ta Empty The tactic of the world policeman .. Washington, facing the government of Tehran and Tel Aviv its ta

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2019, 3:13 am

[size=32]The tactic of the world policeman .. Washington, facing the government of Tehran and Tel Aviv its task of regional militias .. And so the war begins[/size]
     Tuesday, April 23, 2019 
    world - The tactic of the world policeman .. Washington, facing the government of Tehran and Tel Aviv its ta 20190423_015940-80FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

US special envoy to Iran Brian Hawk said the United States "has no problem negotiating with Iran if it so requests, and what it wants is for Iran to become a normal country." 
    Hawk also said his country's pressure would increase on Iran in the future.

For his part, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called on Iran to implement 12 items necessary to get rid of the effects of US sanctions and returned reasonable demands.

Warning Iran at the same time saying "the Iranian regime should not act in a revolutionary 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:05 am