Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power Empty International Energy: Iraq can export solar power

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2019, 5:39 am

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power

13:24 - 24/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    President Barham Salih on Wednesday discussed with the chief executive of the International Atomic Energy Agency Fatih Berool ways to develop electricity in Iraq, while Berrol stressed the possibility of using solar energy in Iraq to use it to produce electricity and export energy abroad. 
    "Saleh received Birul and stressed the importance of developing cooperation between Iraq and the international organization in the fields of energy and its use for development programs, improving the electrical system in the country, managing it better and addressing the obstacles that lead to its loss," the Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement. 
    He added that "Saleh stressed that Iraq is in dire need of upgrading the creative cards and scientists and put them in training courses and fellowships and take advantage of the expertise of the Agency to enhance their capabilities to serve their country and their people."
    In his turn, Berrol presented an extensive review of the activities of his agency and programs carried out worldwide by the energy fields, expressing "readiness to develop the energy sectors in Iraq, especially the electricity sector." 
    He stressed "the importance of using solar energy for use in electricity production and that if properly exploited will make Iraq a source of energy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am