Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim, Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council: We look forward to resolving the Yemeni cr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim, Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council: We look forward to resolving the Yemeni cr Empty Hakim, Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council: We look forward to resolving the Yemeni cr

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 am

Hakim, Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council: We look forward to resolving the Yemeni crisis

13:03 - 24/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim on Wednesday expressed hope for Iraq to resolve the Yemeni crisis and to form a government of national unity that would strengthen unity and peace in the country. 
    "Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim received Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Abdul Latif bin Rashid al-Zayani," the foreign ministry said in a statement received by al-Maaloumah. 
    The statement added that "the two sides discussed relations between Iraq and the GCC countries, and ways to raise them to meet the aspirations of our Arab peoples." 
    "Iraq is looking forward to ending the Yemeni crisis by peaceful means, and to form a government of national unity that will strengthen the unity and integrity of Yemen as a whole," Hakim said. "The two sides signed a memorandum of understanding for political consultations that allows for regular dialogues on issues of common concern.
    "We are proud of the visits of brothers from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries because they contribute to exchanging views, listening to their views and informing them of progress in Iraq," he concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am