Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform policy decides to change the Presidency of Parliament: there is satisfaction and no intention

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform policy decides to change the Presidency of Parliament: there is satisfaction and no intention Empty Reform policy decides to change the Presidency of Parliament: there is satisfaction and no intention

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2019, 2:55 pm

[size=32]
    Reform policy decides to change the Presidency of Parliament: there is satisfaction and no intention to do so[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 hours ago

Shafaq News / The alliance of reform and reconstruction, on Wednesday, commented on reports that there is a parliamentary movement aimed at changing the Presidency of the House of Representatives. 
    MP Abbas Srout told Asharq Al-Awsat that "these reports are incorrect and there is no such movement on the ground." 
    And Sarrout that "there is satisfaction by the deputies on the work and performance of the Presidency of the Parliament, and there is no intention to change, what is said about that news does not exist." 
    And waved a political bloc in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, replacing Halbusi against the background of what she described as "confusion" in the management of the meetings of the Council, as well as the delay in the parliament to resolve the file naming the heads of permanent parliamentary committees (22 committees) and their deputies and the decision of those committees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:22 am