Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Local official: the percentage of ages in the port of the newborn reached 80%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Local official: the percentage of ages in the port of the newborn reached 80% Empty Local official: the percentage of ages in the port of the newborn reached 80%

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:25 am

Local official: the percentage of ages in the port of the newborn reached 80%

11:34 - 27/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    A spokesman for the province of al-Ruba in Anbar province, Emad al-Dulaimi, denied on Saturday reports that the port of Al-Walid border with Syria has reopened.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement that "the reports that the opening of the port of Walid al-Walid border with Syria west of Anbar, baseless because the destruction at the border crossings up to a 100% damage."
    He added that "the rate of reconstruction and rehabilitation of the port of Al-Walid border reached 80% after the local government of Anbar, the financial amounts allocated for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of damaged infrastructure."
    Dulaimi said that "the reconstruction process is proceeding at a large pace and follow-up by the local government, which hopes to reopen the port after the completion of reconstruction," adding that "the next phase will witness the reopening of the port after the approval of the central government to reopen." Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am