Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan Empty AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2019, 4:00 am

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan 14841

The Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (AML) Bureau signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with its counterpart in Jordan on Sunday, pointing out that the signing comes for the purpose of unifying efforts to confront money laundering and terrorist financing crimes.
    The central bank said in a statement that it had signed a memorandum of understanding with the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Unit in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
    "The signing of the agreement comes in order to unite efforts to confront money laundering and terrorism financing, to cooperate in the exchange of information related to these two serious offenses and to reflect the spirit of cooperation and common interests in facilitating, organizing and accelerating the exchange of information on combating money laundering and financing terrorism and related criminal activities, And within the scope of national legislation in force. "
    The Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Bureau has previously signed a bilateral memorandum of understanding with the Danish Attorney General for Serious Economic Crimes of the Kingdom of Denmark and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Financial Investigation Unit of the Kingdom of Belgium.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:33 am