Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper attacking Sadr: his demand to close the US embassy in support of Khamenei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Saudi newspaper attacking Sadr: his demand to close the US embassy in support of Khamenei Empty Saudi newspaper attacking Sadr: his demand to close the US embassy in support of Khamenei

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2019, 1:47 am

Saudi newspaper attacking Sadr: his demand to close the US embassy in support of Khamenei

08:40 - 29/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Today" Saudi Arabia on Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr after his recent statement, considering his call to close the US embassy in Baghdad in support of the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei after an offensive publication of the embassy.
    "Sadr said in a statement two days ago that he was openly biased towards Khamenei and demanded the closure of the US embassy after revealing a fortune on its Facebook page about his wealth estimated at 200 billion dollars," the newspaper said in a report.
    The newspaper added that "the Sadrists do not represent Iraq and its government and its people not from near or far."
    "The statements he made are only the same, and the relations between Bahrain and Iraq are greater than these statements," the paper quoted Bahraini MP Mohammad Bouhmoud as saying. "It is up to Muqtada al-Sadr to look at the Iraqi interior instead of making statements about Bahrain." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:32 am