Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British foreign minister warns of Chinese technology companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British foreign minister warns of Chinese technology companies Empty British foreign minister warns of Chinese technology companies

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2019, 1:48 am

British foreign minister warns of Chinese technology companies

09:09 - 29/04/2019

British foreign minister warns of Chinese technology companies %D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A-696x377
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) 
    - British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt called on his country to be cautious about the role of Chinese technology companies, days after Prime Minister Teresa Mae agreed to let Huawei Telecom giant help build the UK's fifth generation network. 
    The newspaper "Telegraph" British that Hunt raised concerns about the laws of China, which obliges companies to cooperate with intelligence agencies in Beijing, saying: "We must study these considerations very carefully." 
    "We are right to have some caution about the role of large Chinese companies because of the amount of control that the Chinese state can exercise in a way that will not be possible if they are large Western companies," Hunt said.
    "This does not mean that their role is automatically evil, but there are things like the 2017 law that obligates all Chinese companies, whatever their ownership, to cooperate with the Chinese intelligence services on any occasion," he said. "It is clear that at the same time In making our decision, we must carefully consider these considerations. " 
    The British National Security Council, headed by Mai, agreed last week to allow Huawei to help build "non-major" infrastructure for the new fifth-generation network, such as antennas, according to reports published last week. 
    Western countries are considering whether to exclude Huawei from expanding its fifth-generation network amid accusations the company is too close to the Chinese government. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:51 am